The free Aura Preset Expansion is included with every new purchase of Aura.
Existing users can download the update inside Native Access.
We’ve created 80 brand new Performance presets that feature the level of depth and creativity possible with Aeris’ choir and solo performer groups. Performance preset categories include: Pads, Shorts, Motion, Motion Distorted, Motion Subtle, Effects, and Lead.
We have created 80 brand new pad presets that feature the level of depth and creativity possible with Aeris’ pads. Pad preset categories include: Calm, Shorts, Distorted, Tension, Motion, and Effects.
This update is recommended for all users who purchased MOJO 2 prior to May 28, 2019.
This update is included in all new purchases.
– New Auto Divisi mode for more realistic ensemble performances
– 169 new articulation patches for reduced computer memory load
– Individual articulation patches include speed knobs to speed up or slow down the articulation
– Articulation On/Off switches for smaller memory footprint
– Improved legato mode
– Improved release sample crossfades
– Mute/Solo buttons for each mic position
– New Keyswitch to force keynoise overlay
– Independent release sample volume knobs
– New Articulation Cutoff mode
– New Attack Offset for controlling the sample start position
– New Era Noise slider
– New Articulation MIDI Select
– Additional CC Mappings
This update is recommended for all users who purchased Apollo prior to June 18, 2015. This update is included in all new purchases.
This patch includes a longer sample release time for those who wish to use the Ambient Designer in a more performance oriented way. Feel free to contact Vir2 Support with any questions.
All download purchases of Apollo made after 4/8/16 have Phrase Builder update included. Previously out-of-sync loops have been replaced with consistently-synced loops in the following patches:
– A To Note 90 BPM
– B To Note 90 BPM
– Courage 90 BPM D
– D To Note 90 BPM
– Dark Light 90 BPM E
– E To Note 90 BPM
– G To Note 90 BPM
– Indie Folk 90 BPM D
– Musings 90 BPM A
– New Day 90 BPM E
– Pop 120 BPM G
– The Coast 90 BPM G
– Uptown 120 BPM A
– Wake 90 BPM A
– York 90 BPM D
A collection of 156 unique MIDI files of highly-usable strumming patterns. Offering 3/4, 6/8, and 4/4 count patterns, these MIDI files are an excellent tool for discovering a starting point for compositions.